The Chestnuts Treatment Centre
The Chestnuts, Leicestershire is located in the rural and tranquil surroundings of Arnesby Village in the rural Southern Borough of South Leicestershire and within easy reach of Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray and Leicester City.
Providing a homely and discreet treatment service The Chestnuts offers the most tranquil setting for those looking to escape the daily “buzz” of City life; relax and unwind at The Chestnuts whilst working hard re-balancing your life and your addiction.
With 16 bedrooms offering a range of either En-suite or Open Plan facilities, and only two rooms offering a shared bathroom, The Chestnuts offers the perfect accommodation to ensure you have the most comfortable and tranquil stay whilst you focus on your total recovery.
The Chestnuts offers a dedicated large accessible wet room for those who require a bit of extra help with their mobility and our wet room also offers a large bath for the perfect soak during your treatment at The Chestnuts – ensuring you can soothe away those aches and pains!
What’s Included At Our Facilities:
Our bedrooms are designed to provide you with the sanctuary and privacy you require during your stay with us and are all single occupancy (no sharing) and designed with:
- Comfortable Single or double bed
- Flat screen SMART TV
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Fresh Towels & Bathrobe
- Complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash on Admission
- Individual Room Key
- Located across two floors, our 1st floor rooms can be accessed by a mobility stair lift
Dining & Lounge
Providing a welcoming and relaxing environment is key to a successful treatment programme, The Chestnuts offers:
- Large and Bright Dining Room
- Comfortable Communal Lounge with Large Flat Screen SKY TV
- Private One-One Therapy Rooms
- Dedicated Group Therapy Room
- Discreet Outside Courtyard & BBQ Area
- Dedicated Enclosed Smoking Area
- Client Laundry Facilities & Services
- Daily home cooked meals and refreshments prepared by our own chefs
- All dietary requirements catered for