Private Drug and Alcohol Detox in a Tranquil Environment
Steps Together Rehab is a specialist drug and alcohol rehabilitation group with centres set in tranquil environments within Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire.
At Steps Together Rehab our team consists of some of the UK’s most experienced and qualified counsellors and practitioners in drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our philosophy is to help you or a loved one become sober and drug free and to help build a life of hope and freedom for their future.
At Steps Together Rehab, our drug rehabilitation techniques balance a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere with the dynamic energy of learning and recovery. We focus on stress reduction techniques that involve therapy and exercise.
As part of your drug or alcohol detox programme, it is important that you are relaxed and feel healthy. We believe in creating the best atmosphere possible, so meals are served to our clients and staff together, creating a relaxed and comfortable ambience. Our chef prepares high, quality healthy meals in keeping with our programme and will accommodate all types of dietary requirements and tastes.
About our clinics
The clinics are founded and run by a team who have had first hand experience of some of the best rehab and detox therapies and aftercare.
- 24/7 professional support in a safe and holistic residential environment
- Full Drug Detox programme
- Abstinence Alcohol Detox programme - alcohol
- Full Rehabilitation programme covering - cannabis, cocaine, prescription drugs, crack cocaine, heroin, cross addiction
- All 14 bed-rooms are en-suite (11 single/3 twin) WIFI available
- Specialist ground floor room with wheel-chair access and facilities for residents with disabilities
- Counselling treatments consist of 1-2-1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and group work
- Gym access (external health club) - work on physical fitness
- Well-being treatments including Meditation, Mindfulness, Qi Gong and Acu-detox
- Restaurant - daily, fresh, nutritious food with health benefits